Friday 29 September 2017

Your Future Job

I really like the jobs in the area research, I find them very interesting and entertaining, because you can discover a lot of new and amazing things, and use to help somebody else .

I would like to work in a scientific laboratory, doing experiments and tests, to improve some thing that I think are deficient. But I think that being locked up is a laboratory, it's very lonely, that's why I would like to be working outdoors too, and in contact with many more people.

I would like the work to give me the opportunity to travel constantly, knowing different places, traditions and customs, that allows me to meet more people, and above all, to be studying and learning constantly new things, to help somebody else.

With respect to the salary, I am satisfied wit an average, not much or little money, I just want what is fair and necessary, to be able to satisfy the needs and problems that I have in the future.

I'm studying pharmacy, and I think this is going to help me get what I want, because the research area is very big, and as I said before, I will be able to learn many things and help many people, travel to the world and meet amazing new people.
Resultado de imagen para investigacion farmaceutica
Area of pharmaceutical research

2 comments:

  1. I had not thought about it, but working in a lab is pretty lonely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you discover something to improve, because you can do it if you have the knowledge

    ReplyDelete