Friday 29 September 2017

Old and New Hobbies: From Collecting Stamps to Mountain Climbing

One of my favorite hobbies was playing video games.

Doing missions, having to rescue princesses, defeating villains, all that, entertaining me in video games, every afternoon was very nice for me.

When I was little, he helped me get my first console, he helped me a lot, I could buy my first PS2, but with the help of my older sister, we were able to buy it.

With my sister was never very close, but has a lot of time to share, sharing and playing with Mario, Donkey Kong and more, he approached us, now we are more united, that is why for me and for her it is an important pastime.
Resultado de imagen para sister and brother videogames
How I Remember my childhood
Resultado de imagen para videojuegos
I remember that I also collected sheets from an album, I could never complete one, but the fact of having it was really fun.

If there is a hobby that I can never do, it is drawing, because I do not have much motivation for that, and I always propose to do it, I never finish it.

For when I grow up, my hobby is traveling in many places around the world!
Resultado de imagen para viajes por el mundo

No comments:

Post a Comment