Friday 1 September 2017

The Best Holidays/Concert Ever


The Strokes is a rock band from New York, United States. They are considered as one of the most influential bands of the decade.

I remember that a few years ago, I went to a Lollapalooza (Chile), where there were many great artist. I was with my sister at the concert, when we saw The Stokes... maybe you have heard about of them.

Resultado de imagen para the strokes 
That was a very pleasant experience for me, because I could see a lot of people, jumping, singing, shaking their heads and hand,all  of them very happy, and for me, to have seen all that, it was a great satisfaction, and of course I was part of it. That was so great!!

Imagen relacionada
Concert of The Strokes

Resultado de imagen para the strokes concierto
Julian Casablancas singing ''Last Night''
I sang most of the songs, jumped and screamed a lot, like never before, and that day I ended up very tired... but really happy.












I think, all people enjoyed that concert, for me they are experiences that rarely occur, you can meet very friendly people, make friends with similar tastes, and most importantly, have fun listening, enjoying to that you like.











I would like to ble able to go another concert, because is a pleasant atmosphere, you feel full of energy, and that is the most great thing you can get to feel in a concert.












No comments:

Post a Comment