Wednesday 8 November 2017

English Language Challenges

English at the University is fundamental for the development of new cognitive skills, and also for greater interaction with other people.

However, I think the classes can be a bit more interactive and entertaining, because in my opinion it reminds me of the school (not that it's the same), where in my case, the only thing I saw was vocabulary and the Verb '' To Be '' for almost a whole semester (and that for 4 consecutive years)... yeah, that was very boring...

On the other hand, I highlight the fact of blogging, because it helps me to be a bit more creative when interacting in English, besides that it usually occurs in few opportunities.
I have learned a lot of Vocabulary and general culture things when reading Blogs from my classmates, and when writing mine.
Imagen relacionada




I think I definitely need to significantly expand my vocabulary, because it is very scarce, in addition to improving my pronunciation in some words, since these are fundamental aspects to be able to carry out a good interaction in English with another person. For this I think that it is good to play and listen to dialogues, to then put them into practice, translate songs and watch series / films to expand the vocabulary (in a defined context).



Outside of classes I don't usually use much English, just to read a small account or read instructions of a game online, but beyond that, I would like it to be more common use.

Resultado de imagen para serie con subtitulo español e ingles
A subtitled series, to have more vocabulary.
 

2 comments:

  1. I don't think the the English language would be used on a very common way, beyond all the things we say and listen in English, the anglicism, at least inside the country I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always when i want to see an serie or movie, I use the subtitles for the same reason,for expand my vocabulary.

    ReplyDelete